GW’s Pre-Law Advising is designed to assist and support students as they explore the decision to attend law school and enter a legal career.
- We support students and alumni as they work to become successful applicants by helping individuals:
- Explore whether law school is the best fit for their long-term goals;
- Consider their strengths and weaknesses and reflect on readiness to apply;
- Prepare for professional exams (LSAT and GRE);
- Identify potential “best-fit” schools;
- Develop strong application materials and track progress toward application completion
- Explore career options