GW’s Pre-Law Advising is designed to assist and support students as they explore the decision to attend law school and enter a legal career. The pre-law advisor meets with students and alumni from all GW colleges to provide information and guidance on the process of applying to law school.
We support students and alumni as they work to become successful applicants by helping individuals:
- Explore whether law school is the best fit for their long-term goals;
- Consider their strengths and weaknesses and reflect on readiness to apply;
- Prepare for professional exams (LSAT and GRE);
- Identify potential “best-fit” schools;
- Develop strong application materials and track progress toward application completion
- Explore career options